Saturday, December 05, 2009

A small world...

Greetings from Bolivia!!

Yes got away from the winter nasty grey skies and have headed west to miami, for a brief 6 hours, then south to Bolivia!!

I feel so lucky and privileged to get to experience such things.

I'm just on the start of my two week stay, I left home over 24hours ago and can't yet check in to my room.... But hey with the power of a phone and free wifi here I am... What small techno world we live in!! Although writing this from a phone is .... Errr.... Well... Interesting!!.... So I won't keep it long for fear of rsi in my thumbs!

Am here in La Paz for a few days, meeting up with some friends later today and then we shall plan our excursions!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh Bolivia. My husband has been there. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save your thumbs! We'll want a full report later, of course.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete