Sunday, January 03, 2010

Letter of the day for word of the year?

I'm back to

N

Why?

I've been to 'N' before....

But last time 'N' was Negative... no's nada's and na-na's

This time 'N' is for

NEW

NEW YEAR, NEW BEGINNINGS, NEW CHALLENGES

... and just for good measure I've been spelling a word with my letters........ did you get that? Probably....

So ....Yes....

I know you've been wanting to say I'm going to do one for a-g-e-s.... so I've finally given into pressure... oh and yes because it is my 40th this year and also because this was ALWAYS the plan... the triathlon plan... year by year... sprint to Olympic to Half Iron to Marathon to ....

IRONMAN

I've entered.... *drum roll please *

Challenge Copenhagen (from the challenge family of triathlon - organisers of the famous Challenge Roth race - alas this means no Kona qualifier for me.... ha ha ha like that was ever likely!!!).... and the big date is Sunday 15th August 2010

It's going to be a journey and a half I reckon!

... and breath.... (I'm still hyperventilating from the entry fee!)

4 comments:

  1. oh, freakin yay!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's going to be a Nifty year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JulesR2:12 pm

    Are you going to spell out 'Challenge Copenhagen' with Letter if the day now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! No negatives needed now!

    ReplyDelete