Tuesday, April 01, 2008

You either love it or you hate it

I love it

I'm worried I'm getting addicted

I go through this phases ... and I'm certainly in a big phase right now

I can't get enough of it

I managed a couple last week

More at the weekend

And have just gone crazy today, not just at Breakfast but evening tea too

I must stop

..... but I can't

... I want more..... I've already had two rounds this evening and I'm contemplating a third

YES

MORE!

I NEED MORE!

I WANT MORE!

I MUST HAVE MORE....

on toast of course......

... I think I'm going to put another bagel in the toaster for some more marmite on toast - that'll be my third! Not the diet of champions ;o) There must be some vitamin in it that I just can't get anywhere else..... that's my excuse ;o)


Just for the record this week (I've finally succumbed to the Obligatory * Notes system given it's always on the blog in case you lose your diary...)

ORN: 4.92km, 30mins (10w-up, 10min 1'ints, 10min w-dwn)
OSN: 1.5km, 60mins

9 comments:

  1. Yeast extract? My first thought was ewwwww! So was my second for that matter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Marmite!!!
    It costs an arm and a leg and one small child over here and my husband can't understand why I love it.
    Wes - it is a kulcha thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had it so I can't comment on it. Glad your trip went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds disgusting! LOL!!

    I'm a PB on bagel kinda' person myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is that stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you a veggie by any chance? Its packed full of B12.

    I love it too. On seeded wholemeal bread...and sometimes on toast with peanut butter..or..or cheese and onion toasted sandwiches. Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty easy to spot the British bloggers and the Americans huh!! I may actually have to break down, take out a second mortgage and go to the British shop tomorrow because now you have got me dreaming of the stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I GOT IT!!!
    I feel sooo much better now, that was a craving I haven't had for a while.
    I LOVE MARMITE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wha the? LOL I have never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete