Thursday, May 23, 2013

Australia ....

We spent just under three months in Australia; some lovely weeks with friends in Perth, Melbourne in time for the Australian Open and Adelaide for the Tour Down Under, and a couple of weeks in Sydney to have a float around that great city.

My Word Cloud of our time in Australia

Here are some of my favourite pictures - I took rather a lot and these can all be found in Picasa here.

Margaret River:



Perth and Surrounds:




 Melbourne:










Adelaide (this was my favourite place):






And Finally Sydney!!
















3 comments:

  1. Nice article. your article is very good and E-book is well. I love as like as E-book. I think there are best e-book link in the world. If any one search more e-book i seggust their visit here and collect more
    Beginning triathlons

    ReplyDelete