Sunday, October 06, 2024

September Stats

 Ok ok .. nearly a week late so let's keep it brief...

I'll get my excuses in early and say we did go on a lovely walking holiday for a week in Scotland during the month. It was EVERYTHING I dreamed of... amazing weather, great food, lovely beer. We had amazing walks!

The only vague plan I followed was the final bits of my Windsor 10k program

.. both of these facts are somewhat poor excuses for some of the low's and no's.... 50p justification fine Dory

SportCountKMMinutes
Swim24.0115.88
Bike000
Run752.68359.81
Strength0-0
Yoga8-264.13
Walk23132.892774.83

Obviously this month I won't be doing so much walking, my aim is to get a more balanced portfolio of swim, bike and run.. I want to make sure I keep up with the yoga - as that helps the knee and injury prevention, mostly I use yoga for stretching). I also want to get back into my strength training as this for sure has helped me get back in to shape and able to do the more aerobic/ anaerobic stuff I love to do.

I've already done 2 swims and more metres in the first week of October, and also got on my bike twice this week as well as 1 yoga sessions.... so not a bad start. 

One race is in the diary for a standard distance triathlon in May, I'm eyeballing a potential half marathon in March but I want to see how my body responds to more distance first. I'm not sure going beyond the 10k will work or not.

Onwards and upwards - welcome Autumn my old frienemy.



No comments:

Post a Comment