Anyway, shall look at the site a little more see if I can get the countdown and stuff in to.
Not sure I can be arsed to re-input my plan into the tool though....
From below you can see;
(1) I got a couple of runs in (HUGE TICK!)
(2) The swim mileage is - errr... wrong..... my fault as I sync'd my Garmin without changing the mileage on the swim. You get wacky distances when you wear your watch for swimming as it loses satellite reception every time you put your arm in the water.... so I've not suddenly become a really really fast swimmer!!
(3) Bike Mileage was quite UBBER-REFFIC! I did a sportive on Sunday and my longest (distance ever)... I should kinda write a race report about that :)
(4) Take a look at the right hand side, like over 6,000 people tracking their workouts on this site!! Look at those stats!
(5) I like the quote at the bottom!
Last week you did:Last week you completed:
The Gear you used:
You can add or edit your gear on http://www.runsaturday.com/Profile/Gear
Last week's plan was:
Next week's plan is:
You can add things to your plan on http://www.runsaturday.com/Profile/Plan
According to Arthur Lydiard:Know your limits and stay within them. Do what you think you can cope with.
You can add races on http://www.runsaturday.com/Race/Race
Latest RunSaturdayThere are now 6008 superheroes on RunSaturday.
In the last week: