Friday, September 19, 2008

I've just had a nice pint of T.E.A

Let me ensure you understand.....

I know I'm English and believe me I could easily drink a pint of tea..... but in this particular case I'm talking T.E.A

Traditional
English
Ale

from Hogs Back Brewer no less.... and it was quite good actually.

This is only going to be a short post (I can hear the global sigh of relief..... lol...ok maybe just a few sighs then).

Anyhow, I wanted to share this song with y'all as it was the last to come of the radio in the car as I got back from the hairdressers this evening (yes I'm still in "recovery" mode and hair cuts count). So here's a spot of "NOAH AND THE WHALES" with "FIVE YEARS TIME" - enjoy!



Such a "happy" song for the weekend don't ya think?? Who knows what we will be doing in five years time!

And for the record I did a lovely 8k'er today at lunchtime.... the miracle wasn't the distance but the fact the sun was out. Yes people the sun! JOY!

Oh and I did manage to squeeze out some press/push-ups yesterday evening (albeit with 5mins rest between efforts rather then 90s) so that's week 1 day 2 done!! LOL.... not sure when wk1 D3 is going to happen!

Have "Fun! Fun! Fun!" now this weekend people!

7 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm. Beeer. I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the weekend....celebrate! Oh...you have been already. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. TEA sounds good to me. DH brews so I'll have to put in a request.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEA! I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is Lisa (Java) kidding. She's probably drink one of those and be a silly mess :P ;-) Like I should really talk I'd probably be in the same boat HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, now that brings back memories of learning to drive across the Hogs Back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bottle.. you just convinced me to stop at the pub on my way home today!

    ReplyDelete