Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Four in four

So four thoughts seem appropriate

1. Recovery day today - yippeeeeeeeeeee as well cos the weekend looks a little "eeekish".....

2. Bigot?.... If you don't know what I'm referring to, possibly one of the biggest election gaffs E.V.E.R then just google or youtube "gordon brown + bigot".... talk about WHooops! I've not laughed so much at a politician for a long time!... either way it was clearly "Sue's fault", which probably includes the banking crisis I guess...

3. I got me a new bikey.... Ummmm... a cross bikey (so I may give the racing of that a go in the autumn), but got me the bikey so I can commute without having to get my roadie bashed about... Bike is a Genisis "Vapour"... is red, is very shiney, is called ROVER.. WOOF!

4. Why is facebook not working tonight.... Oh that would be the election debate on clogging up things I guess.... Speaking of which... I'm glad we only have 4 weeks of election fever in the UK... it's almost enough already..... just need to decide which way I'm going to vote.... ummmmmmm.

DONE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to lose my job trying to keep up with all your blog posts :-) Have a great weekend, and enjoy the new ride!!!

    ReplyDelete