Monday, April 05, 2010

Uh Oh

Uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No 1: Wes you were right - what happened to the scaling of those pics?! Like I did that much! Mwah!

No 2: Banned... I've banned chocolate from my diet for April... Now that is a big uh-oh.. but note chocolate drinks or chocolate protein bars (=bleah) do not count

No 3: Between Friday and Sunday I did about 10hours training.... pretty big uh oh but not as big an "UH OH" as getting up for a sprint tri this morning at 0515, leaving without my purse or triathlon id, getting lost, and still being allowed to swim/bike,..... and I knew before I started this would be my first DNF because I'm still not running on T.F. ( aka the foot)

No 4: Recover evening going well... two pints of ale to the good... UH OH!

No 5: Work tomorrow after a long weekend "off".. ha ha ha ... UH OH!!

I thank thee

2 comments:

  1. sounds like an aquabike was perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get over here to Arizona sometime. Then we can recover together. Those pints sound really good. :-)

    ReplyDelete