Monday, July 02, 2007

"I'm swimming in the rain"


"Just swimming in the rain.
What a glorious feeling, it's really pouring on me"
etc...etc

Yes yes, race report to come. Had recovery run (3.2km) at lunch and open water swim (800m) this evening. Half way through the swim it started lashing it down - that was a new one on me. A weird sensation on my head as the drops hit and strange noise from under the ripples of it falling on the lake! At least there were no swans attacking this evening!

Race report to come!

Monday down, 4 working days till the weekend! Better go and soak my wetsuit in the bath before it stinks the house out too much - euh!

TALLY HO!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52 am

    Good pics on the Sportcam website of Karen on her tribars! Also two of you sucking a gel and two of a woman with a similar race number who definitely isn't you. And not a sniff of velcro in any of the snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Race report pretty please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good race. I have to admit, I've never swum in the rain.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete