Thursday, January 22, 2009

iPod by letters

So, whilst driving back from Devon yesterday I decided not to listen to the radio but listen to the "B"s in my iPod, not by artist but by song. It was an interesting journey! From classical to queen, from a book (Birdsong which I skipped) to Eminem.. what an eclectic collection of tunes!

Still it made the journey pass and proved quite interesting with memories haunting the journey, I even passed Stone Henge!

and that got me thinking... with all the tourists who circle the place (about 50m or so away from the stones)... well they're cutting quite a track. I wonder what people will think of the place in another 1000 years time and the strange ring that circles the stones!?!

On the note of training, which after all this blog is supposed to be about... I'm pleased to report again so far so good this week. January is turning into a fairly good month thus far! I'm back running - which is a relief not just for me but all my family and friends. I'm back on the turbo and even managed to get to the pool!... So fingers crossed, finish the rest of the week and then back off a bit next week as it's a "rest" week!

I've also got my Sportracks syncing with Buckeye Outdoor so watch out for stats on the side bar coming soon! I'm quite obviously a geek at heart!

And finally - thanks for the 40:30:30 nutritional advice (remember the "d" word is banned from my vocabulary!)... When I next go shopping I intend to pack some nuts and cottage cheese into by trolley {cart}!

That's all folks - this weeks final of "Master Chef" is on and the dishes are being served - the question is WHO WILL MAKE it into the next round.. GASP!

3 comments:

  1. OOOoooo yay for good January's ;D ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I wonder what people will think of the place in another 1000 years time and the strange ring that circles the stones!?!"

    Oh.My.Gosh. I've never thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cooking shows! Do we get Master Chef here in the states?

    ReplyDelete