Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Emergency Janathon bedtime post

Woke up
Thought about doing a turbo session.... And actually did! 30mins TrainerRoad.com "Steele" basically warm up and 3 times 3 min intervals with 3 min recovery...

Remembered I had a meeting first thing at work so promptly abandoned the bike and turbo set up in the living room and went to work...

Worked....

Got home seeing my abandoned trainer and knowing I still had 30mins left of the programme I had been watching got back on the bike (having changed out of work gear) for another 30min "Steele" .... Thought about a quick run off the bike (as it wasn't raining) but decided I didn't want to peak too soon and use up all my energy so settled for a shower instead.

Have eaten and now it's time for bed... Just getting today's Janathon in J.I.T ... Well in time for today although strictly speaking I do have until tomorrow to post. ... Still another day done... BOoM!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Good job. As for me, I woke up and hit snooze. Big mistake... Hahahahah

    ReplyDelete