Saturday, June 13, 2015

Juneathon Day 13

It may look like I missed day 12 but I actually reverted to desperate measures and captured it all in 140 characters of a tweet.... That was a close one!

This one will be brief too... Today I rode easy 30mins on my bike then gave it a clean and wipe down because tomorrow I race!

1.9k swim
90k bike
21k run

I'm hoping for something under 40 for swim, maybe under 35 if it goes well... Something around 3:15 to 3:30 on the bike and then hopefully survive the run... Assuming to GI issues then under 2:30 .... If I go under 6:30 I will be well chuffed... I'm still a long way away from my PB of 5:40... And maybe I will never see that time again!!!!

Still tomorrow is going to be fun if nothing else! In the words of  yoda... There is no try!

No comments:

Post a Comment