Thursday, January 01, 2015

Janathon 15 Day1

Well I did it.... Did something I mean.... My training plan was urging me to do a 40min run.... My mind was not... So I took to the great outdoors with my better half for a gentle 20min run around the woods behind our house. Was muddy and done at a sedate enough pace to have a nice natter the whole way around. It is good to be outdoors!!

2.75km muddy run done in around 21mins ... Jolly nice

Not quite done when we got in we cracked open the skimble app on the phone and did a work out called "Holiday Huddle" ... A circuit based workout with things like lateral squats, high 5 planks and sit ups.... All was fine until I had to do straight leg lifts ... Clearly I have hamstring issues at the moment as I could hardly straighten my legs... In fact I don't think they did... Seemed a long 15mins but I count that as a solid workout!!!!

And that's it for Day 1 of Janathon.... I hope I last a few days more!!!

In the meantime wishing you and yours a very happy new year and all the best for 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment