Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Juneathon Day 17

After my horrible run on Sunday I was looking forward to a more gentle relaxing Yoga monday!

So - out came my laptop and found my way to the Do Yoga With Me website and switched on Melissa Mcleod for a nice Bend and Stretch session. There is something about Yoga which is quite satisfying - I never thought I'd say that!! But it definitely leaves me feeling both stretched, relaxed and chilled out - and no matter if I do it early or late it either sets me up for the day or relaxes me before bed.

So there is no real excuse in the future to not carry on adding Yoga to my exercise habit. .... Although I'm still weary of doing one of the "Fuji McAlpine" sessions from this website - she is more of a Yoga Ninja - have done one of her sessions before and ended up a bit of a Yoga mess!!

Anyway - Juneathon Day 17 done!!

Incidentally soon I will have blogged more in June this year then I did in the whole of 2006... although I only started blogging October 2006 ... and more blogging records will be broken on my way to completing Juneathon!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of doing yoga using the computer! I may have to try that one day. I'm having trouble going somewhere to do yoga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go - you can stream their sessions for free and Melissa and David are very good with instructions (I need that because I'm not too ohfa with Yoga!)

      Delete