Thursday, June 06, 2013

Juneathon Day 5

It should have read something like..... Press up challenge repeat of day 2, Run of about 5k in 35mins (including 5*90s hill reps)....

However.... I went out for my run feeling odd... Did my mile warm up... Saw my HR had sky rocketed and put that down to either running too fast or my dodgey Garmin Heart rate monitor.... Did one hill rep and had a bit of stomach cramping.... And by the 3rd rep I was like the preverbal bear wanting to desperately crap in the woods.... But there were no woods just private driveways in this very rural trail/ road..... So I stopped my watch and basically walked back home doing the runners pray.... "please do not crap yourself" .... I made it home in time...!!... And didn't bother with any stretching, any yoga or any push ups!

Was this all too much info?!

Anyway it seems I have a bit of a tummy bug, or more likely poisoned myself....

In summary on June 5th, day 5 of Juneathon I ...

Ran for 24mins and 2.1miles

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment